The Nice Side of Paris


I just want to put this out there Again anyone attacks Jan Solace you're going to have me to deal with as well I'll pray on you so you just leave her alone to be a mother and get on with her life you sad I've learned by my mistakes I'm very cautious about what I do now and I've just expose that group for what it is it's cost me money it's took me time I've been going through emotional roller coaster while I've been doing all this but people seem to forget that they just attack it and think it's okay the world's full of bullies and every one of you that has abused my agender I'm going to expose you for the shallow piece of you are because no one no one should abuse anyone with what they're going through I know a lot more about this gender than all you faces out there I've spoke to people that are going through what I'm going through and some of their stories are heartbreaking and you sit there you sit there with your righteous look slagging other people off get your ass in order cuz I am and I'm apologizing to everyone I brought down unless they are a wrong one so you Andy Divine you can off you mat Taylor you can off you Edward Ellis you neelu berry and you Lee K you are going to be made redundant soon because I think the courts are getting pretty off with views taking people's money promising them things you can't deliver but you don't care because you're still getting paid it's a beautiful little scam you pieces of so anyone people I hope you've enjoyed the show.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Mr. Hind is not a troll but an upstanding member of the public."