Chris Brindle - Tues 02 Nov 2021 ‐ Doing what he does best!


is worried he's nervous soon there you go that's the way it goes all right Matthew Taylor what a tragedy what a shame it's a terrible thing but yeah he's yeah um look at him is so nervous his eyeballs are [ __ ] bouncing around he's [ __ ] terrified he's cracking under pressure we're messing around on the internet he is that it's a scam because it didn't have any equipment [Music] morning for example this is what Charles now says a [ __ ] question Saturday night he's terrified yeah just know that I am going nowhere until then so what was your course is witness intimidation you stupid [ __ ] Monumental moral do not understand that you cannot go around publicly challenging someone as you're born into the police you can't name someone who's reported you know it's an ongoing police investigation he's scared out of his mind Jay he's terrified he's terrified he knows at this time he's got a suspended sentence two months to spending for two years hanging over him on anything and the [ __ ] knows he's in [ __ ] trouble now and he's struggling is struggling he's basically a child I mean he's you're talking about a [ __ ] internet emotionally and psychologically intellectually it's [ __ ] he's a child and he's trying to work it out he's trying to get through it and he knows he's trapped he's like a cornered rat and he knows he's getting [ __ ] tired look at him he's freaking out he's scared he's babbling yeah he knows he's going to jail you realize what it is to be a YouTuber if you do material for it to stay up for it to be watched I said either a little favor oh he's terrified isn't he you know I know I put myself on the camera she's the same person foreign help and I took down that three years ago I've got to save this King because she came on three one two but yet still came onto the show and so no I'm not gonna remove that picture because if you may find that this is perceived in all that this was like and then you've done 24 pitches on me even after after oh he's definitely going down in here and you can tell he's [ __ ] terrified of it I was reported in the papers that he's been sent down and he's not on his YouTube you're gonna call me a liar then you're gonna go oh where's your evidence where's your evidence I'll say where's your Matt Taylor okay under pressure the stalker foreign foreign

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Mr. Hind is not a troll but an upstanding member of the public."