and that's goodbye from Paris Barrington...


[Music] you know what the more I do these shows the pointless it [Music] is guys I'm going to listen to my music on my own because this is [ __ ] this is absolutely pointless it's pointless look two people two people have been on one in fact I've had one person on most of the night we got mystical once to going and see the end of emodel right but if this was a channel where I was [ __ ] people off like it did happen in the past because I was defending myself there be loads of people on here I'm not in the loop anymore right no one wants to sit here and listen to music and have a chat with Paris anymore you got to be [ __ ] pissed out your head talk like a [ __ ] or absolutely slag someone off yeah what is the [ __ ] point I listen to the music on my own I enjoy it as much on my own as I do when I come on out what a sad load of [ __ ] there are on YouTube there really are I've got some really lovely friends on here but like I'm sorry this is [ __ ] [ __ ] absolute [ __ ] [ __ ] goodbye you're not going to find out what my progress is like because I was going to do lives in hospital and everything to show you the progress and the the torment and pain that I go through with my transition but [ __ ] YouTube [ __ ] it all pointless absolutely pointless unless you're raring with someone people are not interested goodbye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Mr. Hind is not a troll but an upstanding member of the public."